The One Who Set All Things Into Motion



The One Who Set All Things Into Motion



The word I have for you is strong. The call upon your life is also strong. The direction I am moving you towards will certainly have its challenges, but remember the words I have given you, for they are also strong. In times of experiencing challenges and difficulties remember the call upon your life, for it is also very strong. With this mindset you will shift your attention, focus, and emphasis from your circumstances onto the promises I have given you. You will not look to what is seen, but to what is unseen. So encourage yourself in this, with what I have given you. You will discover as you do, it will empower you and encourage you to move forward in spite of the obstacles, difficulties, and confusion you are presently experiencing. (1)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to generate more facebook leads