I Will Certainly Guide Your Path


I Will Certainly Guide Your Path


As I continue to speak to you, listen to my voice and understand what I am saying. As I speak to you, receive my words, for at times they will seem distasteful and unpalatable to you. Listen to what I am saying, and receive the sentiments as well, for there is also a greater good being revealed and explained to you, beyond what your eyes can see in this present moment. I have shown you the direction, and will continue to do so. I have set you in motion, and will continue to not only guide you, but also supply your fuel to continue. As you encounter your doubts and your limits I will engage with you, and will bring you not only to them, but through them as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to generate more facebook leads